What is Make-Learning-Flow?
Registered students have access to ATS’ Online Learning system called Make-Learning-Flow.
On Make-Learning-Flow as a student, you will be able to:
- Watch and participate in online lessons related to the modules you have registered for,
- Access Library, Research & Downloadable Resources (useful for your Assignments),
- Submit Assignments,
- Register your Invigilator, and
- Register for the next Semester.
How do I login to Make-Learning-Flow?
- Go to https://ats.makelearningflow.com (Bookmark this page)
- Enter your email address you used when you registered at ATS.
- Click the green “Send me my login link” button.
- Go to your email inbox (e.g. Gmail, Outlook or on your mobile device) to find the email. It would have been sent from email@example.com.
- Click on the green “Login to Auckland Park Theological Seminary” button to login to the Make-Learning-Flow.
How do I submit my Assignment?
- Go to https://ats.makelearningflow.com (If you are not logged-in, follow the steps under “How do I access Make-Learning-Flow?” first)
- Click on the blue Submit your Assignment link. The Submit your Assignment to ATS form will load in a new tab.
- Fill-in your student number and select the correct module code for your Assignment.
- Click the green Choose files to upload button. A popup will load.
- Click Select files to upload, find your Assignment on your device and double-click on it. Then click the green Upload button to upload it.
- Agree to the declaration that the Assignment is your own work.
- Click the green Save button to submit your Assignment to ATS. After we have reviewed your Assignment for correctness, you will receive a confirmation email.
How does a Test or Exam work?
- The first requirement is that you must have logged into https://ats.makelearningflow.com and completed the online form to Register your Invigilator. If you want to write your test or exam at ATS, you need to complete the same online form, and indicate that you will write at ATS. If you do not complete this form, you will not be able to write the test or exam.
- You must communicate all your Test and/or Exam dates with your invigilator in advance.
- On the day of the Test or Exam, you need to bring your own paper (blank answer sheets of 10-15 pages).
- Early in the morning of the Test/Exam, ATS will email the Test/Exam question paper to your invigilator. They will print out the cover sheet and question sheets.
- On completion of the test/exam, you hand-in the cover sheet, question sheets and answer sheets. Your invigilator then scans these sheets and emails them to ATS. After receiving confirmation from ATS that the test/exam has been received and processed, your invigilator is required to destroy the paper-based and electronic copies of all the cover, question and answer sheets. You are not allowed to take any of these sheets with you. Follow-up with us if you do not receive a confirmation email within 72 hours.
- All tests must be written at 07:30 or 18:00. Exams are to be written at 09:00.
What is an Invigilator?
An invigilator is person who keeps watch over or supervises students during a test and/or examination.
Who qualifies as an Invigilator (requirements)?
To qualify as an invigilator, a person needs to be:
- an ordained leader who is also a commissioner of oath,
- an approved invigilator that is doing invigilation for any South African Public (state funded) University.
What am I allowed to take with me to Tests and Exams?
A student is not allowed to have any study material, books, bibles, notes, mobile devices or computers with them while writing a Test or Exam. Books are only allowed if the question paper (refer to its scope in the Assessment Manual) states that it is an open book Test or Exam.
Where can I download Words of Light & Life?
Prof FP Möller has graciously made electronic versions of ‘Words of Light and Life’ volumes 1 - 7 available to registered ATS students.
‘Words of Light and Life’ volumes 1 - 7 can be downloaded from the Library, Research & Downloads section on Make-Learning-Flow.
Where can I download my Assessment Manuals?
The scopes and due dates for Assessments (Assignments, Tests and Exams) for various academic programmes are detailed in Assessment Manuals.
The Assessment Manuals can be downloaded from the Library, Research & Downloads section on Make-Learning-Flow.
Where can I download important resources for my Assignments?
The booklet ‘Writing Effective Assignments can be downloaded from the Library, Research & Downloads section on Make-Learning-Flow.