Revival in the Sinoville congregation in Pretoria

Revival is God’s work

Revival is an event that God himself creates through the working of the Holy Spirit and it is based on what Jesus has already done and still does. This is a core truth that we must first realise before we can believe and pursue it.

Our early years in Sinoville

This article is about the experiences of Annakie and me in the AFM Sinoville congregation in Pretoria during the years 1972 to 1975. Maybe I should not talk about revival, because we did not pray for a revival at that time and never referred to it as a revival. And yet, when I think back today, I would say that I would not want or expect anything different from a revival or a revival in the making. At that time, we learned a lot from the Lord, that I trust will emerge in this article.

These stories come from the book “Ordinary People: to think anew about revival”. You can download it at

Hierdie stories is ook beskikbaar in Afrikaans.

Listen to these stories

Sinoville was our first congregation, and we were also the new congregation’s first pastor couple. The AFM church’s new policy, at that time, was that large congregations had to divide, in order to create new growth within the AFM. The secession in which we were involved had to take place from Gezina congregation. Gezina congregation, however, were not for such a secession or split.  The AFM then decided that a new congregation would be established in the new neighbourhood north of the Magaliesberg mountains. The understanding was that all AFM members who lived in that area would worship in the new Sinoville congregation, but this decision was not enforced.  The Sinoville congregation that started in Doctor Buitendag’s consulting rooms received a 1,000 sq. m. plot from the AFM region to build a future church building on. The new congregation largely had to recruit the AFM members who lived north of the mountain. These members who came from different congregations were not a homogeneous group. Some were not regular churchgoers. Yet, the new congregation had created new expectations and new commitment amongst some people.

At our reception, the Vice-Chairman of the congregation, Professor Jasper van der Westhuizen, said that they were looking for a pastor who will lead them faithfully through the Word of God. Perhaps I answered him in my speech that I would like to be part of a pentecostal congregation that was founded on the Acts congregation. It was my dream, a church where people will be full of the Holy Spirit, and where the power of God will be noticeably at work and where people will be converted. I sometimes forced my ideal, so that at times our members kicked like a donkey forced at a waterhole.

Our suffering

Doctor Buitendag’s consulting room, on a smallholding, was not a suitable place for church services. I was doing postgraduate studies that required a lot of my time. At five in the morning, I would go to town to visit the sick in hospitals to be able to return home before the incoming traffic. Some days I had to go to the University to attend classes in Hebrew, Greek, and Latin, and later also to further my B.D. (Bachelor of Divinity) studies at Unisa. I worked very diligently to make sure that my studies would not harm the congregation. More than once, I visited the entire suburb, going from door to door to hand out invitation pamphlets. I later knew exactly how many houses were under construction in Sinoville, Annlin, and in the new area. I held more than one tent campaign. Before the last tent campaign, I first asked around where I could find the most successful “tent preacher”. On advice I received, I found the ‘right man’ for the job, as success was important to me. Only one person showed some interest during the campaign, but no one was converted. Doubt about whether the Sinoville congregation would ever grow in this way slowly began to take hold of me. It was then, after the initial enthusiasm began to wane and half of the 15 church council members wanted to resign or move away, that our concern increased. Rumours were then spread by some of my colleagues in the city, that Jan Hattingh was abusing the congregation for his studies and  not caring for them. It was these experiences that the Lord used to speak to us.

How the Lord started it

Early one morning I was lying on the stone floor of my study and was talking to the Lord about everything that was going on in our congregation. After a long struggle with the Lord, I said to Him: “From now on I will only do what You, through the Holy Spirit, tell me to do. I am going to accept that You will speak to me through the Holy Spirit, and I will do exactly what You tell me to do”. I realised that if I wanted to honour this decision, I would have to constantly communicate with Him.

What follows is God’s journey with Annakie and myself, as I recall  some events.

1  Marianne

Early one morning I was on my way to Wonderboom Airport to conduct a chaplaincy event. It became customary for me to continually communicate with God and to give Him the opportunity to speak to me. I would often begin a conversation with Him based on a yearning I was experiencing in my inner being, believing that it was a stirring of the Holy Spirit. I asked that morning, “Please let someone call who wants to be baptised in the Holy Spirit and would you then please baptise that person in the Spirit”.

When I returned home, Annakie told me that Marianne (a Dutch Reformed Church lady) had called and said that she had dreamt that night about being baptised with the Spirit and speaking in tongues. I told Annakie what I prayed about earlier that morning. She went to Marianne and Marianne was baptised in the Holy Spirit that day.

2  The teacher, Johnny, and his family

I was at the home of a teacher who was talking to me about her marriage. As I listened to her, I said to the Lord, “It is not right that I help so many people with their problems, but they do not worship in my congregation”. It was then that the Lord asked me, “Do you work for Me, or do you work for the AFM?” I immediately replied: “Lord, I work for You”. His answer was: “If you work for Me, I will take care of you for I know what you need”.  At that very moment, the lady stopped talking and said to me, “It is not right that we always bother you and we do not worship with you”. I could answer her as I answered the Lord: “It is not a problem, I do not work for the AFM, I work for the Lord”. I never tried to recruit her for my congregation and she also never worshipped with us. God’s promise to me was holy and I wanted to leave it in his hands. That night I learned what was important to God.

This happened on a Wednesday night and for the rest of the week I was wondering how God will take care of me and that I would love to witness it.

At the Sunday morning service, Johnny, Paula, and their children sat along the aisle in the centre of the church. After the service, I introduced myself to them. Johnny wanted to know if we had a choir in the congregation, because he used to sing in the Pretoria Men’s Choir and would like to sing again. I was convinced that they must be AFM members, why else would he wanted to join and sing in the church choir. However, they were Dutch Reformed Church members, whose church was just around the corner from our congregation. That morning, driving to their church, Johnny decided to turn in at our church, because: “Why would we continue driving?” That same Sunday evening, Johnny and Paula gave their hearts to the Lord, and he later also became the principal of our Sunday school.

3  Jurgens and Estelle

George, a member of our church council, was a teacher who also ran his own taxidermy business and regularly wrote articles in the “Mylpaal” about trees. People sometimes called him George-trees. George invited Dr Jurgens, his wife, and family to church with him. Jurgens was in a way a genius. He was a hospital superintendent, a parachutist, jet pilot, and big-game hunter, yet he knew little about the Lord. He and his wife both gave their hearts to the Lord. They were in awe of God and the church, and sat in the front row. Whenever he deemed it necessary, he would stand up and comment on something the Lord had done for him. For him, it was a new world that had opened up and he wanted to fully participate in it. The existing members, who were accustomed to some order in the worship service, found his behaviour strange and their discomfort was later noticeable.

On a home visit, Annakie and I told Jurgens and his family, amongst other things, about being filled with the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2. At that point we only wanted to enlighten them about a further experience for the believer of which they knew nothing. The idea was to only inform them and to follow up later when they were ready. My prayer before we left was also something along the lines of: “Lord baptise them in the Spirit”, meaning later, when they understand it and had a desire for it.

That was not what Jurgens understood. He was immediately baptised in the Spirit and began speaking in tongues. His wife walked around him and knelt beside me and asked: “For me too please?” He immediately stopped and replied, “Mom, it’s inside you”. I put my hand on her head and prayed, “Lord baptise her in Your Spirit”. She immediately started speaking in tongues as well.

Annakie and I were dumbstruck as we drove home. We had never experienced anything like this. Was it real or did these two people imitate the baptism in the Holy Spirit with tongues? How could that be, something they never knew before? On our return journey, we asked each other, “Did we witness the things that usually accompany baptism in the Holy Spirit tonight?” We could only confirm that it was there: the joy and excitement about God that the Holy Spirit  always brings. The next morning at daybreak, Estelle called and said: “It’s still going on, when I opened the door for the cook, I spoke in tongues again”. As with this event and all the others that followed, Annakie and I repeatedly said to each other, “We have nothing to do with this, it was God who worked through his Spirit”, and often this was beyond our expectation. We would say this to each other many times more.

4  Manie en Kim

Manie came to church alone one Sunday morning and sat in the back row. His hair was long, and he was clearly a stranger in a church. He later said that he never attended church except for weddings and funerals. My wife, behind the piano, saw him and prayed to the Lord, “Let the man with the long hair come back tonight and then please save his soul”. He returned that evening and gave his heart  to the Lord.

During the service announcements for the week’s proceedings, I mentioned that there would be house meetings (cell group meetings) on Tuesday evening and also a church camp the following weekend.

On Tuesday night I decided not to attend a house meeting, but to rather visit Manie at his home, since he gave his heart to the Lord on the Sunday night. Sinoville was a northern suburb of Pretoria and Manie and his family lived in Clubview, in the south of Pretoria. When I stopped in front of Manie’s house, he and his wife were on their way to their car with their baby boy. They wanted to attend a house meeting in Sinoville that he heard about in the service. That night in their house, Kim, Manie’s wife, gave her heart to the Lord. When I left, Manie wanted to know if they could also go to the church camp, which he heard about in the announcements. I assured them that they were welcome but in my heart I wondered how they would experience the camp, as church and religion were foreign to them. Kim has not even been to our congregation yet. Nevertheless, I was calm, for both of them had unmistakably experienced rebirth.

5  The Church Camp

During the arrangements for the church camp, we decided to invite Pastor Hölscher as speaker. He was not a dynamic ‘revival preacher’, but a devoted preacher of biblical truth. He wanted to know from me what he should talk about during camp.

I had recently read a book by Hoekendijk: “De kerk binneste buite” (The church inside out) and the chapter: “Safety Last” made an impression on me. In this chapter he wrote that the church was past the proverbial ‘twelfth hour’. We were, according to him, living in the 13th hour. Time was up and we were living in emergency time. He compared it to an emergency situation such as during a great flood and with people dying. In such an extraordinary situation, extraordinary rules apply, hence “safety last”.

I asked Pastor Hölscher if he could imagine such a situation and then preach accordingly. He consented. He did not read Hoekendijk’s book, and the return of Christ was not one of his great sermon themes either. I later realised that it was not necessary. God would accomplish his purpose with only his faithful servant’s preaching of God’s truth.

I can’t remember if we had special prayers before or during the weekend. There was only a love for God and for each other and an openness and longing for God. There were no sensational sermons. We prayed for our people for the baptism in the Holy Spirit on the Saturday night after the sermon. There was a noticeable presence of the Holy Spirit, a mysterious experience, the realisation that there was “something” more.

People began to weep and worship, and several people were baptised in the Holy Spirit speaking in tongues. Anton, who was an introvert, started singing in tongues. He was a stranger to Pentecost. He started attending our services some time back by bicycle, after our acquaintance during the chaplaincy events. Another man, a handsome man, who came over from the Apostolic Church to the congregation and who had several marks on his face, took my hand, which I put on his forehead, and rubbed it over his face as though he was washing his face, while speaking in tongues. One girl, after being baptised in the Holy Spirit, exclaimed, “Call my father and tell him that the naughty one, his daughter, has repented”.

Kim, Manie’s wife, tearfully spoke in tongues, while black mascara stained her cheeks. Members who slept in the same building that evening said they heard until late at night how Manie tried to quiet Kim, because she was still speaking in tongues and he was worried that she was disturbing the other people. The building had a thatched roof without ceilings and the sound spread over the walls.

Peet, who was studying to become a minister in the Dutch Reformed Church, was baptised in the Holy Spirit shortly before the camp. He and his family were there, he was amazed about the dog lying fast asleep in the middle of the floor in the front, while everyone was walking around the dog, and no one was chasing him away. He was an animal lover and said to himself: “These are God’s people, and He must be with them”. The whole congregation was changed that weekend.

6  Baptismal service

During that time, our verger said that we should not drain the baptismal water because we baptise too often and we are wasting water. At that time, more than half of the people we baptised were already baptised in the Holy Spirit.

On a specific weekend, the verger forgot to turn off the tap of the baptismal bath and on Sunday morning most of the carpets in the church were under water. We had to dry the floor with towels before the morning service. That evening we baptised 15 people, including Jurgens and his wife Estelle. In the afternoon, George called and asked if he could bring a gas lamp for the evening service. I wanted to know from him: “Are you a prophet who foretells that the lights will be out tonight?” He said no, but that he was just wondering.

I spoke softly that evening as I preached. The floor was wet, and I preached with the help of a gas lamp. The power was off, and the people listened in semi-darkness.  The place was full of God’s glory. Before I could immerse Estelle under the water, she exclaimed, “Wait, I see the Lord hanging on the cross!” After the baptismal service, while I was helping Jurgens to fasten his cufflink, I heard him softly speaking in tongues. The next morning at about seven o’clock he stood in front of my door with a note: “My brain is crystal clear, but my mouth refuses to speak in Afrikaans. I am still speaking in tongues. Would you please contact H.F. Verwoerd Hospital and arrange for me not to come in today?” I did so.

6.1 Jurgen’s trouble

After Jurgens Malan was baptised in the Holy Spirit, he informed us that he was addicted to pills and that he wanted to stop using them. We assisted him in the process and often stood next to his bed and sang choruses. His withdrawal symptoms became very intense until he lost consciousness. He was admitted to Edenvale Hospital and later transferred to a Catholic hospital in the north of Johannesburg. He lost his consciousness, so much so, that he was not aware of anything going on around him. The prognosis was that with the swelling of his brain during withdrawal, he suffered brain damage.

One day, a professor from the hospital called his wife and said that Jurgens was making funny noises. He imitated it to her and she exclaimed, “That is our religion!”. She realised that he imitated her husband speaking in tongues. She immediately called me and told me about the events. Upon my arrival there, Jurgens was lying on his back with his eyes open. He did not notice me or answer back. It turned out that he could not see or hear.

I started singing the chorus “He touched me” in his ear and softly spoke in tongues. He responded by also starting to speak in tongues. For a long time, we both spoke in tongues and worshipped God. I later became aware that someone was standing in the doorway looking at us. It was the professor and he wanted to know from me what I was doing. I told him that this man was baptised in the Holy Spirit and that he, like then, was speaking in tongues. He asked me to come regularly and do the same again. I did.

Jurgens Malan fully recovered and later became the chief game warden in Botswana. I buried him in Pretoria years later after he died from a lung disease.

The baptism in the Holy Spirit is an event that takes place in the spirit of the believer. For a sensory-oriented person who has learned to live only in the cognitive scientific world, the path to the world of the Spirit of God is a long way to go, yet so close, the mystery is in us.

7   The homeopath and the bedridden woman

One of our members asked me to go and pray for his friend, a homeopath. I found the doctor in bed at his home. He did not know what his illness was or what caused it. According to him, neither medical science nor homeopathy could help him. He constantly twisted in his bed like a worm, because of pain and discomfort. I first helped him to accept Jesus as his Saviour, and then I prayed for his healing. Nothing happened to him, but I was convinced that the Lord would heal him in time. A few weeks later I visited him at his consulting room, and he was healthy. He showed me, using a homeopathic eye diagram and a magnifying glass, where the sign of the disease was in his eye.

A few weeks later I received a call from an elderly lady who said that her daughter was ill and that they had visited a homeopath. The doctor’s wife, who worked in his consulting room told her that her husband was ill and that someone had prayed for him after which he was healed. She obtained my phone number and called me. That evening I heard the tragic story of the elderly lady caring for her sick daughter. The daughter had multiple problems including her back, which had disintegrated to such an extent that she became bedridden. Initially her neighbour helped to take care of her and then later ran away with her husband and now the elderly mother had to take care of her.

I first helped the woman to accept Jesus and then I prayed for her. When I finished praying for her, her mother came into the room and asked me to pray for her as well. While I was praying for the mother, her daughter got up from the bed by herself and came to stand next to us. I put my hand on her head and prayed that the Lord would baptise her in the Holy Spirit. She was baptised in the Holy Spirit and immediately began speaking in tongues. She was baptised the following Sunday in the parsonage bathroom’s bath. None of this had anything to do with what we could do or was accompanied by dramatic action. We had never made propaganda about God’s power or healing. We were just in silent amazement at what God was doing. What was noticeable was that quite a few poor and needy people started attending the services. They often came in groups and filled an entire front row in the church. Some church members at times seemed uncomfortable about their presence, which made us realise that our people have preferences about what their church should look like. For us, it was an opportunity to proclaim God’s grace for which we were grateful.

8  Rooiwal Power Station’s prayer times

Rooiwal, about 15 kilometers north of Sinoville, was a small residential area for ‌‌the staff who worked at Rooiwal Power Station. In the entire northern area and around Rooiwal many people lived on smallholdings. If you drove along the old road to Warmbaths, you could see the lights of the many houses at night. One night, while watching the lights, I felt a burden from the Lord to do something for them. I spoke to Alf Bekker, and we decided to hold a house service/prayer time in that area every Thursday night. A few people came, Alf led the singing and I preached. Alf was not a remarkable singer and I often wanted to help with the struggling singing. After one such a service, he asked me not to try to help because it only confused him more. The success was minor and the people did not come to our services in Sinoville on Sundays. Also, they had many relational problems and at times made demands from us that bothered us.

One Thursday evening, the beginning of an Easter weekend, we were on our way to the ‘smallholding service’ again. I was not very happy, because it was Easter weekend and I had other interests as well. The people and the demands they made frustrated me, all the while they were not progressing. That evening there was a new visitor among them. After I had preached I was still grumpy. I instructed them to kneel and to start to pray from one side to the other, one by one. As they prayed, the Lord calmed me and stirred in me a desire to help the stranger find God. I stopped the prayers, dragged my chair in front of him and asked him, “May I help you find Jesus?” He was immediately ready, and I helped him in front of all the people to accept Jesus as his personal Saviour.

When we got up, his question was: “Will the Lord accept my baptism? I was baptised by my church as a child”. I explained to him that the Lord unfortunately cannot do this, because one must first accept the Lord Jesus and then you are baptised as a believer.  Your baptism is the confession that you gave your life to Him and that He is now Lord of your life. He readily accepted it and asked his next question: “May I stay in my church after you have baptised me?” To which I replied, “Most certainly, you belong to a good church, and I have many friends who are ministers in your church, they are good people”. He was baptised in Sinoville congregation about two weeks later and was by then already a member of our congregation.

What I did not realise that night in my unhappiness was how the stranger came to the prayer meeting and what God’s plan was. The north of Pretoria has a hot climate and he slept outside under a canopy at night. The canopy connected his house to two rondawels. On the Wednesday night before the smallholding service, he woke up for the second night in a row with the Morning Star shining exactly on him through a hole in the roof. The second night was too much for him, he got up and opened his Bible. The verse where he read was where the Lord said, “I am the morning star!”. He was driving around in the area enquiring because he had heard that a church service is being held there on Thursday evenings. So, he arrived there to find Jesus.

He donated a piano, and today, on the right-hand side of the old road from Pretoria to Warmbaths, just beyond Rooiwal Power Station, stands the Rooiwal Church building. He also donated the land for the church. I never knew that Thursday night what God was busy doing and what would be born that Easter weekend. Luckily, I calmed down and heard God’s whisper to help the stranger find Jesus.    

9  Tent Services at Rooiwal

I held tent services at Rooiwal during which I myself was the preacher. We rented a tent and pitched our family tent next to it as a place of prayer to lead people to the Lord. It was a beautiful tent ordered from abroad, but one day the wind picked up and tore it to shreds. It was never replaced, but the services were a special time for our family.

9.1 Our children

Every night, at the tent service, when I invite people to raise their hands during prayer as a sign that they want to accept the Lord, René, our four-year-old eldest, would stand in the aisle between the rows of chairs and look me straight in the eye. Every night she did the same and I wondered about her behaviour. One morning at the breakfast table she asked me, “Dad, how do you give your heart to the Lord?” I then knew what was bothering her every night and explained to her but did not help her because of my uncertainty at the time as to whether she was old enough to accept the Lord. This truth the Lord first had to teach me. Shortly afterwards, one evening at bedtime, she told Annakie, “Mom, you must pray tonight’s prayer”. My wife wanted to know, why? “It is the great prayer, the prayer in which I want to give my heart to the Lord.” She prayed the “great prayer” herself that evening. Late at night she was still looking at pictures in her Children’s Bible; the experience was too great.

A few days later my wife wanted to go to town, a ride René never wanted to miss, but this morning she did not want to go with my wife at all. After much resistance and tears, she came out with the truth: “I tore my Children’s Bible into little pieces and today is the day I plan to go down the street and give it to people so that they can also pray the ‘great prayer’.” My four-year-old child was completely a Christian with a desire to help other people find Jesus too.

Velma, our second daughter, also gave her life to the Lord at the age of four, through the personal intervention of the Holy Spirit and without the help of anyone. She testified crystal clear about the event and her certainty of salvation was very clear from day one. Her whole life became a testimony of God’s great mercy.

After nearly 50 years of God’s involvement in our children’s lives, it is a miracle to us as immense as the Red Sea crossing.

9.2 The driller and his wife

During the services, a young man gave his heart to the Lord. He said that his father was a driller who was drilling somewhere along the road between Pretoria and Warmbaths. On a Saturday, Alf and I were on our way from Warmbaths to Pretoria. Along the way we saw a drilling machine with a caravan next to it. I remembered the boy and we turned off the road and knocked. In the caravan sat a man weathered by wind and weather,  with thick fingers due to years of drilling work. Next to him sat his wife.  It was Saturday afternoon, resting time. I looked at his hands and said to him: “You have suffered a lot in this life, and I do not want you to miss God in the next life. Can I help you find God?” His wife moved to the edge of the bench and said, “Please tell us what to do!” A rugged driller and his wife gave their lives to God that afternoon.

It was a hot afternoon as we drove away, but Alf and I did not feel it; a cool breeze of God’s glory blew into our hearts. Alf asked: “Is there not someone else who we can help?”

It was late in the year, November or December – I cannot remember, but on New Year’s Eve, seven members of this family were baptised in a neighbouring town in the city. Alf and I did nothing, took only God’s trail, on His way to people.

10  Our leaving

Although these events were still in its infancy, there was excitement about God’s spontaneous blessing that we saw so visibly in the changed lives of many people. Conducting church services have become a comfortable, pleasant, and joyful event. Leaving the congregation would never have occurred to us. At that time Pastor Cronje, the principal of AFM Theological College, called and asked me if I would accept a career as a lecturer in Practical Theology. In Sinoville we had just completed a new parsonage. The church and parsonage were on a smallholding with its own water, and I had a horse on which I could freely gallop behind the grounds of the Wonderboom Airport.

As Pastor Cronje had previously talked to me about a lecturer position, before I came to Sinoville, it was always in the back of my mind, but at that stage it was very far and highly unlikely. Today after 46 years, I still wonder why God planned and allowed us to leave. Something mysterious happened that morning before I showed up for our appointment at the petrol station. There are things that sometimes happen between you and God that you are not allowed to talk about.

I was so impressed with God’s spontaneous and unplanned blessing in the last year of our work in Sinoville, that I felt it would naturally occur everywhere I went. We went to what is today known as Auckland Park Theological Seminary (ATS). Over the years, I have had many opportunities to preach at different assemblies and to conduct church camps, to such an extent that at one point I had engagements booked up to two years in advance. These were really wonderful times. I completed my B.D. and DTh (Doctor Theologiae) degrees, became Regional Chairperson, Vice President of the AFM, and Principal of the Seminary. Under my leadership ATS entered into agreements with University of Johannesburg (UJ previously RAU) and later with North West University (NWU), which included training from undergraduate and postgraduate up to doctoral levels. ATS has evolved academically to a completely different level, with students even abroad.

Despite the success, my hardships and adversity in these years were unthinkable and infinite. I would not dare put it all in words, because sometimes I think my closest friends might think that God would not allow such things for someone He loves. I thank God for fantastic friends, who kept believing in me, in spite of everything. We have learned that suffering is Christ’s suffering and that it is the door to God’s possibilities. That is, if you can continue to believe God, believe in God who raised you from the dead, even if you are convinced that the death sentence had already been carried out (see 2 Cor 1: 9).

We, my family, and I, have learned and it sometimes took a long time, to be happy with Jesus alone. You must first lose everything to realise that you cannot walk with God and do His will if you cannot believe in Him (see Heb 11:6). You need to establish a relationship with Him in which you can trust yourself and in which you have learned to listen to His voice.

Today we are living in the most confusing times in which the little serpent of Genesis 3 has accumulated to the fiery red dragon and the beast from the sea and the beast from the earth (Rev. 12 & 13). The time of the greatest tribulation and temptation the world has ever seen or will see, as Jesus said: “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened” (Matt 24:22). But our time is also the best possible time, with the most promises of a revival before Jesus’ second coming. There is a no more perfect time than now.

1 Comment

  1. ANDY

    WOW PROF DIT het ek vanoggend nodig gehad om te lees baie seenige vir u dki vir die jare se getroue bediening vir ons AGS EN NOG NOOIT OPGEHOU tot vandag toe ek saleer u en alles wat u doen saleer en eer die HERE vir u jare getrouheid vir bediening vir ander …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *