- Approved applicants (see below how to apply to study at ATS) and existing students can register now and pay your required deposit by 14 June 2023 for your study material to be prepared and dispatched before the winter recess (23 June – 17 July), giving you a head start during the semester.
- Get 5% discount* on your semester’s module fees if you pay 60% of your total semester fee (excl book & delivery fees) by 2 June 2023.
- Get 10% discount* on your semester’s module fees if you pay 90% of your full semester fee up-front (excl book & delivery fees) by 2 June 2023.
- Registration for the 2nd semester closes 19 July 2023.
* An existing student’s outstanding account needs to be settled in full before becoming eligible for the discount. Applicable for DipTh or BTh registration only. After receiving the deposit, a credit note for either 5% or 10% is issued for the remaining module fees.
Application: How to apply to study at ATS
A prospective student only needs to complete the online application once to study an academic programme at ATS.
- If you have not yet been approved to study at ATS, decide on one of ATS’ accredited Academic Programmes:
- Apply for your chosen Academic Programme by completing the online application form.
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, you will need to register to study during the upcoming semester (see below.
Registration: How to register to study during the upcoming semester
A newly approved applicant or existing student needs to register before the start of every semester in order to study.
- Newly approved applicants are emailed a special link when registering for the first time while existing students login at https://ats.makelearningflow.com to register.
- During the first step in Registration you (the student) select the modules you want to study during the upcoming semester. Depending on the chosen modules, prescribed material also need to be selected. You also indicate if you will collect your study material or if it needs to be delivered to you.
- To help you choose your modules, ATS’ Rector, Prof Hattingh, has written an article to help you structure your studies for optimal enjoyment and success.
- After you have submitted your registration, ATS’ admin personnel will review your Registration.
- You’ll then receive an email with the details and required deposit that you need to pay to confirm your registration.
- When your deposit reflects in ATS’ bank account, we start to prepare your study material.
- You will receive a notification when we send your study material to you (or when you can pick it up at ATS if you’ve chosen to do so).
Leave a Reply