Bachelor of Theology, Diploma in Theology and BTh Bridge
- Applications and Registration for the 1st semester 2024 is open.
- Applications close 24 January 2024.
- Registration for the 1st semester 2024 closes 31 January 2024.
- Prospective students can apply at any time.
Higher Certificate in Pastoral Counselling & Higher Certificate in Youth Work
- Prospective students can continue to apply and register at any time.
Application: How to apply to study at ATS
A prospective student only needs to complete the online application once to study an academic programme at ATS.
- If you have not yet been approved to study at ATS, decide on one of ATS’ accredited Academic Programmes:
- Apply for your chosen Academic Programme by completing the online application form.
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, you will need to register to study during the upcoming semester (see below.
Registration: How to register to study during the upcoming semester
A newly approved applicant or existing student needs to register before the start of every semester in order to study.
- Newly approved applicants are emailed a special link when registering for the first time while existing students login at https://ats.makelearningflow.com to register.
- During the first step in Registration you (the student) select the modules you want to study during the upcoming semester. Depending on the chosen modules, prescribed material also need to be selected. You also indicate if you will collect your study material or if it needs to be delivered to you.
- To help you choose your modules, ATS’ Rector, Prof Hattingh, has written an article to help you structure your studies for optimal enjoyment and success.
- After you have submitted your registration, ATS’ admin personnel will review your Registration.
- You’ll then receive an email with the details and required deposit that you need to pay to confirm your registration.
- When your deposit reflects in ATS’ bank account, we start to prepare your study material.
- You will receive a notification when we send your study material to you (or when you can pick it up at ATS if you’ve chosen to do so).