- Approved applicants (see below how to apply to study at ATS) and existing students can register now and pay your required deposit by 25 November 2022 to receive your books this year.
- Registration for the 1st semester 2023 remains open until 31 January 2023.
How to apply to study at ATS
- If you have not yet been approved to study at ATS, decide on one of ATS’ Academic Programmes:
- Apply for your chosen Academic Programme by completing the online application form.
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, you will need to select and register for the modules you want to study during the 1st semester 2023. To help you choose, ATS’ Rector, Prof Hattingh, has written an article to help you structure your studies for optimal enjoyment and success.
- ATS then prepares and sends your study material to you (or you can pick it up at ATS).
Existing BTh and Diploma students can login and register for the 1st semester on https://ats.makelearningflow.com.