- Approved applicants (see below how to apply to study at ATS) and existing students can register now and pay your required deposit by 25 November 2022 to receive your books this year.
- Registration for the 1st semester 2023 remains open until 31 January 2023.
How to apply to study at ATS
- If you have not yet been approved to study at ATS, decide on one of ATS’ Academic Programmes:
- Apply for your chosen Academic Programme by completing the online application form.
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, you will need to select and register for the modules you want to study during the 1st semester 2023. To help you choose, ATS’ Rector, Prof Hattingh, has written an article to help you structure your studies for optimal enjoyment and success.
- ATS then prepares and sends your study material to you (or you can pick it up at ATS).
Existing BTh and Diploma students can login and register for the 1st semester on https://ats.makelearningflow.com.
I have a Diploma in Theology through Hebron Theological College, I want to register and study a Bachelor degree in Theology
You can apply for the Bachelor of Theology (BTh) by completing the online application form.
During your application, indicate that you want to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and upload the required documents.
Can I study on distance mode
Yes, all our programmes are distance learning.
See https://www.ats.ac.za/study-at-ats/distance-learning/ and https://www.ats.ac.za/study-at-ats/faq/
How much is the required deposit for starting the course.
It depends on the chosen programme.
Go to https://www.ats.ac.za/academic-programmes/, then choose the programme. The costs and required deposits are detailed under the heading Costs for 2023.
I have Certificate in leadership and in descipleship I studied in Heritage bible School I’m interested in doing diploma at your institution.
Go to https://www.ats.ac.za/academic-programmes/diploma-in-theology/ for information on the Diploma.
You can then apply to study the diploma: https://webapp.kotive.com/hub/taskflow/init/1051/f7d14f9be4044a1493abc535f405c7d4/full
I have a diploma in theology I want to do degree in theology
Start by applying online for the Degree. As part of the application process you can indicate that you want to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Upload all the necessary documentation. ATS will then consider your Diploma and supporting documentation when reviewing your application.